Need Help!

Office Address:
Address : B-304, Latifa Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
Tel. : +971 43970987
Fax. : +971 43973733
Mob. : +971 559386418, +971 526643177, +971 501727486, +971 502585921
Email :
Web :

Contact US

LLC & Free Zone Company Formation and Liquidation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE

We are a professional business formation company. With wide experience in helping others setup business in the UAE, we know the process & challenges involved. If you are looking to start a business in the UAE, we’ll make this experience absolutely hassle free for you. Rest assured about competitive prices & best suggestions fulfilling your requirements. We will further assist you with opening of Bank accounts and getting residence Visa permit. We have dedicated PROs to fulfill your requirements.

Forming a company is a very difficult task. It takes a lot of knowledge about the laws and the rules. Getting a permit, a lease, looking for available loans, it’s a daunting task. Unless we held. We help in Company Formation in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the UAE, Free Zone Formation in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the UAE, Company Formation & Liquidation in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the UAE, LLC Company Formation and Liquidation in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the UAE and Company Liquidation in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the UAE.

We at FICA, assist in the following services:

Limited Liability Company (LLC) Formation

The advantage of establishing a Limited Liability Company (LLC) is that it allows you to sell goods and services directly into the local markets, the structuring for the LLC shall be 51% Share Capital is owned by a local sponsor (UAE National) & the rest 49% share capital is owned by the expatriate. However, it is important to note that this does not mean that the local sponsor is entitled to a profit share. The LLC can have the following licenses:

  • • Commercial
  • • Professional
  • • Industrial & Manufacturing


These licenses are all issued by the Department of Economic Development (DED). However, licenses for some categories of business require approval from certain ministries and other authorities: for example, banks and financial institutions from the Central Bank of the UAE; insurance companies and related agencies from the Ministry of Economy and Commerce; manufacturing from the Ministry of Finance and Industry; and pharmaceutical and medical products from the Ministry of Health.

Free Zone Company Formation

A Free Zone Company gives an expatriate the right to fully own the shares of the company formed. It provides flexibility in repatriation of capital & profits. But a Free Zone Company is not allowed to trade directly with the UAE market. The Free Zone Company can undertake the local business only through locally appointed distributors. Custom Duty of 5% is applicable for the local business. Even though all free zones provide many attractive schemes for the benefit of the investors, not all are the same when we consider the facilities offered by them. Thus, it is advisable that new investors get in touch with us so as to get the updated details & ease the process of business setup in UAE Free Zone.

Benefits of Free-zone Company:

  • • 100% Foreign Ownership
  • • 100% Repatriation of Capital and Profits
  • • 0% Corporate, Personal Tax for 50 years: renewable for an additional 50 years
  • • Exemption from all Import and Export Duties
  • • Free Zone Company Formation is quicker than Incorporation outside of the Free Zones
  • • Free Zone Company Formation is feasible & economical
  • • Inexpensive Workforce and Easy Recruitment Procedures
  • • State of the art infrastructure

Offshore Company Formation


Offshore Company is a legal structure which is broadly not subject to any taxation for an entity or an individual which in turn minimizes tax burdens and improves wealth management. Besides this fact, its element of anonymity that is limited amount of information available to the public has made offshore companies a top favorite amongst the affluent. Offshore Company is the right choice for every entrepreneur who wishes to protect their physical assets and funds raised out of international invoicing/trading. We can assist in formation of offshore companies across the globe.

Advantages of Offshore Company:

  • • Asset Protection
  • • Tax Benefits
  • • Anonymity & Privacy
  • • Economical
  • • Fewer Restrictions
  • • Legal Protection
  • • Banking

Liquidation Services

FICA is approved Auditor and Legal Liquidator from all free zones and economic departments(LLC Companies) in UAE . We assist the business owners in meeting all the legal and regulatory issues concerning the liquidation of a company. We will assist in providing all the departmental clearance certificates, handle banking issues, labour and immigration clearance, liquidators report and any other requirements until the final Liquidation Certificate is obtained.

Investment Management Consultancy